I overstuffed my Ticket to Venice - Honeymoon in Australia travel journal.
So. I decided to re-bind it....take out the original binding thread, remove the existing spine, make a new wider one, then rebind it.
Easier said than done.
Here's the final result though....
I started binding and discovered I would need to reinforce the spine so took that out and added a layer of manila folder material, then covered it with book cloth tape. Then re-punched the holes and started again.
then, as I was tightening the thread I broke it. :(
But, thanks to the fantabulous Mary Ann Moss, I know how to fix it.
you may be able to tell that last signature still needs some stuffin'.
I'm diving back into it now.