Tuesday, August 02, 2011

New Gallery and cool pop-dot tutorial






New Gallery of Samples


I have added this card to my new gallery of stamped samples to my web site!


As I grow my gallery I am planning to link each card to instructions for completing it along with a supplies list.


If you have cards, tags, scrapbook pages or anything else where you have used Mother Rubber Art Stamps send them in and I'll add them to the gallery!

You can email your images to info "at" motherrubber dot com.


If you prefer to send me the actual card, tag or sample, mail them to P.O. Box 1526, Issaquah, WA 98029. Include a note, your address and return postage if you would like it returned to you.

Homemade Pop-Dots


Here's a great demo for making your own dimensional foam tape in any color for cheap:
http://happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com/2011/06/homemade-pop-dots.html



Comments welcome!
Enjoy your day,

Dawn

No comments: