Saturday, April 25, 2009

Early Morning







Today, Collin and I set out on a photography adventure to catch some early morning fog. It was cloudy so we didn't get fog, but we DID get some cool shots and were out before most people around were even awake...totally fun and awesome.

I found a ladybug sleeping on a leaf...

We saw an eagle of some kind up in this beautiful tree. He was huge. He took off and I got a few really good shots-this one is the best.

After we took pictures for a couple of hours, we enjoyed a hot breakfast at the Totem Lake Brown Bag Cafe. A fantastic morning all the way around.

1 comment:

Deirdra Doan said...

HI Dawn, My phone is 503 510 8975 cell. I would like to try on oganza...I once mixed some reinkers with water and sprayed on Organaza and it did a wonderful job....I didn't try washing after though to see if it was permanent. Yes I would like to buy...some things...I need a stamp pad for class on Thurs. that is for fabric and washable...are you in class Ruth? deirdradoan@gmail.com