Thursday, May 03, 2007

Kangaroo Farm!

Greetings!
My friend Linda told me about this Kangaroo Farm in Arlington, WA, while I was at her house for a recent play day. So, I decided to surprise my sister and 9 year-old niece by taking them up there, with me and Collin of course, for a day at the farm. What a blast! They have Lemurs, Llamas, and Alpaca, an Emu named Charles and of course, Wallabies and Kangaroos - the best part is you get to pet them all except fort he Lemurs! They also had a bunch of Peacocks (2 breeds), beautiful chickens, turkeys, and some exotic Asian Pheasants in cages.
It was a beautiful sunny day too! My family was surprised and we all had a fantastic day! Ray, our tour guide, was so friendly and knowledgeable - a 5 -star day all the way around.
Here's the photos of this spectacular trip...I filled up my digital camera!

That's me kissing the llama Mr. T-he was actually very gently taking a snack out of my mouth!

If you look closely at the photo of the lemurs, you can see my reflection in the window-I didn't plan for that, but sort of like how it came out.

Anywhoo - enjoy!



Artistically,

Dawn




















































No comments: