Friday, February 12, 2010

Early Valentine from my honey

I came home to the most beautiful surprise: My sweet husband had MADE me a valentine card and had it set up on the dining table along with 6 shiny pink heart balloons, and a dozen red roses. I am spoiled beyond belief.

My dear husband Collin,
You are the light of my life. You are the man I have waited for and looked for my whole life. I am the luckiest woman alive to have a man like you. I must have made someone upstairs pretty happy to end up with you my darling. Thank you for being there for me no matter what. You make every day like Christmas. I will spend the rest of my days trying to become the person you already see me as.
I love you with all of my heart.
Now & forever
Love,
Your wife Dawn








1 comment:

Gwen said...

so sweet! I was so happy to meet Collin yesterday! May you two have many, many happy years together!