Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Art Fiber Fest


Wow, it's been over 2 weeks since I posted last!
I've been busy getting ready for Art Fiber Fest in Issaquah, WA, as well as processing orders for my web business.
Last year at Art Fiber Fest I made a cool art doll, which I posted a picture of just to make this post a little more exciting.
This year I am taking classes with D.J. Pettitt, Denise-Marie Warner (AWESOME doll artist) and Kristin Steiner. I am really excited.
Also, the vendor night on Friday (7pm - 9pm) is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC so please feel free to drop by and check out my vendor table and all the cool art for sale.

AND I have an ETSY page now with some of my art for sale!

Here's the link (and I've added it to my list of links on the left)


http://DawnEstelleDesigns.etsy.com/

See you soon!

Namaste,

Dawn E. Shepherd

No comments: