Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend...

Here are a few members of my sister and brother-in-law's Christmas menagerie getting ready to be presented in their annual Christmas parade...




My sister whipped out another fantastic feast for the family, which of course I ate before I thought to take a picture of it...oh well, you'll just have to believe me.

Then, we all drove over to Leavenworth for the day Friday. We started out with lunch at the Baren Haus restaurant-Greg has the Weiner Shnitzel which, much to my surprise, does NOT contatin any weiners! who knew that?

My Mom had the most beautiful steak sandwich I've ever seen, and Collin, my sister and I shared a pizza....my niece had her famous spaghetti selection ;)

my niece (cheesy grin there), sissy & brother-in-law
me & my Mommy
me & my hubby

Guess who we ran into? those bags are filled with candy canes that they were passing out to the kiddos :)

as the sun starts setting, the splendor of the town starts to glow...



How lucky am I to live within driving distance of this lovely town?
Lifes joys...
Thanks for stopping by...

Love & blessings to you
Dawn

No comments: